eWebEditPro is a rich text editor that can be used on any web page. In addition, it has the following features:
- Full WYSIWYG editing
- Copy/paste directly from Office 2000
- Spell checking as you type
- International languages for menus and dialogs
- Full XHTML compliance (well-formed HTML)
- Works in MSIE 4.x+ and Netscape 4.x
- Automatic installation, including updates, on Win32 client machines
- Administrator can limit fonts, colors, and toolbar buttons
- Full table support (including nested tables) with access to all HTML properties
- Pulldown list of bookmarks/links from your application or site
- Image upload/linking support
- Configurable toolbar
Combined with Domino Off-Line Services (DOLS), you have the
makings of a killer app. Provide all the great workflow, security, and replication features of Domino with full-featured Web editing on a disconnected replica of an application using your choice of MSIE or Netscape
on a Win9x/NT/ME/2000 system.
KEY Enterprise Solutions can help you integrate eWebEditPro with your Domino applications. Contact EkTron (the creators of eWebEditPro) to purchase eWebEditPro and to get access to a demo Domino database that uses eWebEditPro.
In this demo database, images can be saved directly to the document that the user is editing or to a separate image document
that can be shared by multiple documents. Because of limitations in R5's current MIME rich text support, this editor is only usable in a pure Web (non-Notes client) application; however, it provides a much richer
experience for the Web user that can be provided using Domino's built-in support. A sample agent is included to convert Notes documents into HTML.
Here is an image of eWebEditPro in the Domino demo database: